Sierra Wireless AirLink RV55 Rugged LTE Advanced Pro Router
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
RV55 Router, includes 1-year AirLink Complete
To achieve optimal performance, Antennas (sold separately) are recommended for this device. Unit ships with a DC Power Supply. AC Power supply sold separately.
The AirLink® RV55 is the industry’s most rugged, compact, LTE-A Pro router. Simple to install, and easy to manage, the RV55 cellular router is designed for connecting critical remote assets & infrastructure, and vehicles. The RV55 is especially well suited for SCADA, distribution management systems and service vehicle fleets.
The RV55 is also available with Wi-Fi to provide secure, vehicle area networking (VAN) for the mobile workforce and service fleets. The RV55 is designed to meet the harsh environmental and performance requirements of industrial and mobile installations, delivering superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in outdoor or vehicle environments. The RV55 is a certified device that is Band 14 and FirstNet Ready™.
- Includes first year of network management and support with AirLink Complete
- LTE-A Pro (CAT12) supporting 600Mbps/150Mbps (DL/UL) performance
- LTE-A Pro and LTE-M/NB-IoT variants for global deployments, and extended coverage
- Ethernet and Dual-Serial to connect legacy equipment
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi (optional) for Access Point and/or Wi-Fi WAN
- GNSS for precision location tracking
- Remote, secure network management in the cloud or in the enterprise
- Dual SIM allows you to switch carriers if you are experiencing an outage with one carrier.
RV55 as an Excellent Failover Router
Are you just considering failover for your home or business.
- Oil & Gas
- Public Safety
- SCADA and Metering
- Environmental monitoring
- Critical Infrastructure
- Increase Safety for first responders and utility workers
- Get up and running faster through simplified device connections
- Obtain access to previously inaccessible equipment
- Gain real-time remote connectivity for SCADA, distribution and metering