Cradlepoint IBR600C & IBR650C Router with optional Wifi (Wi-Fi 4) - 150M Modem
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
IBR6x0C 4G CAT4 Cellular Router (150M Modem), 802.11 b/g/n (Wi-Fi 4), 1x 10/100 Ethernet Port
The IBR600C & IBR650C from Cradlepoint do not ship with antennas but are essential for the unit to deliver value.
Semi-ruggedized router with GPS and public safety support for mission-critical IoT
Highlights of the IBR6x0C Series Router
- Firewall Throughput: 75 Mbps
- WAN Connectivity: 4G Cat 4, GbE
- LAN Connectivity: Wi-Fi 4, GbE - Optional
- Management: NetCloud
The purpose-built router
Cradlepoint endpoints provide industry-leading, LTE connectivity as well as Ethernet and Wi-Fi. These purpose-built endpoints are sold with a subscription to NetCloud Service for IoT for streamlined configuration and continuous cloud, modem, and router software feature enhancements.
Features of the IBR600C Series Router
- Embedded Category 4 LTE modem
- Dual-SIM with Auto-Carrier Switching
- Semi-ruggedized for industrial applications
- Extend the service with NetCloud SDK and API
- Dual-modem support with COR Extensibility Dock
- Passive GPS
NetCloud Features for IoT
NetCloud Service for IoT encompasses a suite of technologies designed for IoT applications: reliability, security, management, and data orchestration. Each service includes:
- Centralized endpoint management with insights and visual analytics
- 24×7 enterprise support and limited lifetime warranty
- On-demand training with Cradlepoint University
The IBR600 is a perfect cellular router for failover. If you are looking for other options for failover routers, please review our article Best Failover Routers.
Often people get confused between failover and disaster recovery. We've cleared up any confusion with this article Failover vs Disaster Recovery.
Follow this link for a full description of NetCloud, NetCloud Essentials and NetCloud Essentials + Advanced.