Sierra Wireless AirLink LX60 | Dual Gigabit Ethernet LTE Router - DC Power Cable
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
LX60 Dual Ethernet Router, includes 1-year AirLink Complete
A Leading LTE-M/NB-IoT Solution
The AirLink LX60 is the industry’s first LTE and LTE-M / NB-IoT router for commercial and enterprise applications. The LX60 offers “out-of-the box” connectivity that is simple to install, and easy to manage providing your equipment or business with a primary or backup LTE connection. The LX60 provides purpose-built, secure, reliable, managed LTE networking in IoT applications such as Building Automation, Digital Signage, Taxis, ATMs, Kiosks and Point-of-Sale terminals.
Environmental applications of the LX60
The LX60 is designed to meet the environmental and performance requirements of a diverse range of equipment in building, industrial and mobile locations, delivering superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in fixed, indoor and protected outdoor environments.
Optional configurations of the LX60
LX60 is also available with optional Wi-Fi + GNSS and rated for shock, vibration and vehicle power environments meeting the demands of light commercial and taxis requiring connectivity.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet, RS-232, RS-485 and multiple I/O to connect wide variety of legacy field equipment
- LTE and Global LTE-M/NB-IoT variants provide excellent cellular performance for IoT and machine applications for global deployments
- LTE-M/NB-IOT provides superior coverage in remote locations and deep in-building coverage
- Supports edge processing and IoT applications with ALEOS Application Framework (AAF)
- Remote, secure network management in the cloud or in the enterprise
- Includes first year of network management and support with AirLink Complete
LX60 as an Excellent Failover Router
Are you just considering failover for your home or business.
Primary or backup network connectivity for:
- Taxi and Commercial Fleet
- Small Branch Offices
- Industrial IOT
- Building Automation
- Out-of-the box connectivity delivers same day operations
- Ensures business continuity through simplified failover
- Connect anywhere without a need for wires or broadband
- Expand new services with global device connectivity